I spent 30 minutes dealing with Comcast to resolve the issue. I requested compensation for the overcharge in the form of the total of the current month's bill being credited. It was a reasonable request to compensate me for my time and for their error which could have left me with limited recourse. Comcast refused to do anything more than to deduct the charges they had erroneously added. This is poor customer service and does little to assure customers that Comcast is concerned with customer satisfaction.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast reviews
- Poor internet service
- kachina lodge, bad quality internet and cable bad quality reputation
- Internet services have jumped 44.93
- Difficult to deal with, lying representatives
- Does not support military or disabled
- comcast service is Poor, at best
- Every service
- didn't keep there word and told me it was my issue/fault not theirs
- False charges
- Y'all pay close attention to your bills; you never know who you're providing free cable...
- I hate COMCAST!!!
- Damage to home on April 29th during home security install
- Deletes Email Address without Warning
- Terrible customer service !
- Internet connection sucks and customer service is horrible
- Time Warner Overcharges and Deceives Customers
- Consumer complaint
- OVERCHARGING CUSTOMERS
- DIRECT TV IS HORRIBLE
- Transport Adapter is Ridiculous
- delibrate overcharged byu company
- Comcast charges for equipment never installed
- DO NOT USE this Company!!
- dsl overcharges
- WORST SERVICE= AT&T
- US Bank stands by it's customers
- Overcharges and programing we did not order or authorize!
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you