I was charged $208 today when my services were STOPPED more than a month ago. All equipment was turned in at that time. Before I quit the service I ALSO paid $208 - an amount many times greater than the approx. $170 I normally paid. I absolutely CANNOT afford to pay this. Last month I paid even though I switched prior to that to another company. Please advise.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast reviews
- Poor internet service
- kachina lodge, bad quality internet and cable bad quality reputation
- Internet services have jumped 44.93
- Difficult to deal with, lying representatives
- Does not support military or disabled
- comcast service is Poor, at best
- Comcasts Overcharges
- Every service
- didn't keep there word and told me it was my issue/fault not theirs
- False charges
- Y'all pay close attention to your bills; you never know who you're providing free cable...
- I hate COMCAST!!!
- Damage to home on April 29th during home security install
- Deletes Email Address without Warning
- Terrible customer service !
- Billing issue
- The customer is always WRONG
- billing explanation
- dish tv is a pain when it comes to billing info
- BILLING invoice review
- One Communications
- Horrible Customer Service
- Scam, Cheater, Bad customer Service, Wrong (Double) billing, Never Sign up
- Worst Customer Service EVER!!!
- billing scams
- Very good review
- AT&T Automatic Contract Renwals Unehtical
- Verizon Fios customer service billing problems
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you