sent to collections before bill was due - XFinity
On 2/11/15, I got 2 phone calls from collection agency. Followed by 3 more phone calls on 2/12 and 2/13. I want to emphasize that, according to the statement, my first and only due date is 2/27/15. Comcast sent my account to collection before the due date! I would have never expected this treatment from any company. Comcast truly exceeded my expectations by providing awful services and inappropriate treatment. My balance was supposed to be 0 because I canceled the services within 30 days of customer satisfaction guarantee period and returned the equipment.
I also called Comcast on 2/14/15 and a representative told me that they will correct my balance. I called Comcast today, 2/20/15, and I was told that my balance has not changed. I was also told that they cannot see why my balance did not change because their system does not work today. I asked why they send accounts to collection prior to their due date. The representative answered, %u201Cwe always send accounts to collection as soon as someone cancels the account%u201D (paraphrase).
I wanted to share my experience because I am hoping that some people will read this prior to signing up for Comcast%u2019s services. I do not want anyone to go through the treatment that I am going through.
Today is 3.10.15 and there is still no resolution.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Comcast reviews
- Poor internet service
- kachina lodge, bad quality internet and cable bad quality reputation
- Internet services have jumped 44.93
- Difficult to deal with, lying representatives
- Does not support military or disabled
- comcast service is Poor, at best
- Comcasts Overcharges
- Every service
- didn't keep there word and told me it was my issue/fault not theirs
- False charges
- Y'all pay close attention to your bills; you never know who you're providing free cable...
- I hate COMCAST!!!
- Damage to home on April 29th during home security install
- Deletes Email Address without Warning
- Terrible customer service !
- Poor record keeping. How do you know they are not scamming you!
- Dish sent my "bill" to collections after telling me twice I had no bill
- Direct TV Loves to File Fraudulent Collections Reports
- Time Warner Sent Me To Collections 2 Days After Final Bill
- Sent to collections only days after rec'g final bill
- Billing Nightmare
- Sent to Collections
- Health Insurance Claims
- atrocious service
- Worst service ever
- In-N-Out Burger Can't Seem to Pay Their Bills on Time!!!
- dissatisfied customer
- Unprofessional Return policy
- Sent to collections
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you