Comcast Support Ticket
|Created By:||spitzboo2||Last Reply:||spitzboo2|
|Created:||2 years ago||Last Updated:||2 years ago|
I got a bill today for $208 even though my service was stopped nearly 2 months ago. All equipment was turned in over a month ago. Please rectify this matter immediately! Last month I also paid $208 even though I already was using another IP. It's been months since I've watched a film on VOD. Comcast .com
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More Comcast reviews and tickets
- Hi, my name is June, and I here...
- Correct Billing - cityWhitng, st...
- Comcast sucks. I had cable with...
- Unfortunately, Comcast has a...
- Unreliable cable internet...
- Comcast Makes an Environmentally...
- Comcast-astrophy!! Pathetic...
- A week and a half ago I ordered...
- Every state, city and...
- Comcast Review In my opinion,...
- Reliability of Comcast service...
- Alright, Comcast. Now it's MY...
- Comcast is Horrible Name of...
- Comcast, Minneapolis, MN. We had...
- In July 2007 comcast advertised...
- the lady at comcast 's front...
Similar reviews and tickets
- Bluemountain greeting cards
- Billed twice in one month
- incompetent people
- Planet Fitness Cancellation/Membership Usage
- Over bills clients
- Comcast- Billing SNAFU
- Did not order
- Centurylink computer service
- Shaddy Practices
- hidden fees paying
- Over billed
- worst company ever!!Example: Sears broken washing machine
- incorrectly billed
- jewel bolden
- billed 189.00 for something I didn't want
How MeasuredUp Works